Browse: Home / Data Recovery / Top 5 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Data In Case Of Loss Or Theft – Data Recovery in Kenya
Top 5 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Data In Case Of Loss Or Theft.
1) Enable Auto Lock: Whether you are using an iPhone or an Android based smartphone, make sure you have enabled the built-in phone lock feature with a strong password.
2) Have a Mobile Tracking App Installed: You can install a tracking application on your smartphone in advance that will enable you to track it in case of loss or theft.
3) Erase your Personal Data Remotely: Checkout your smartphone’s application store for an effective application that will allow you to remote access your smartphone from a PC.
4) Lock Sensitive Applications: Another useful way to protect your personal data on your smartphone is to make use of an application locker utility.
5) Backup Your Smartphone’s Data: The biggest risk of losing a mobile device is perhaps letting all your important datago into wrong hands.