Data retrieval prices are dependent on a number of things, for example how dire the problem together along with your storage apparatus is (if you deleted data out of this, the apparatus gets a slight collapse, or so the apparatus gets an acute failure), exactly what its complete capacity would be, just exactly how complex the storage apparatus is, as well as additional contributing factors.
We wish we could exactly say to you right now how much data recovery costs, but that is very hard.
It matters whether you will need the oil along with the transmission Once you bring your vehicle to a vehicle mechanic. It matters if your auto is even a Ferrari or just really a Yugo. In regards to data recovery, ascertaining just how much work and distinctive skill it requires to recover your data is dependent upon answering questions which may only be replied by a free of charge test inside our laboratory.
Here are some of the questions our engineers must ask in order to figure out how much data recovery will cost:
- What will it take for us to get your device temporarily fixed so that we can salvage data from it?
- Is it a physical damage or a logical damage?
- Is the device ie hard drive making strange noises such as clicking or beeping?
- Does your hard disk have any bad sectors?
- Is there any scratches on the platters of the hard drive?
- How many donor parts will we need to use for the data to be recovered?
- Is there physical, full-disk encryption on the device?
- Was the device physically opened?
- Was there any attempt to recover the data? Whether professional or not?
- How much money will it cost the company, ie paying the engineers and resources that go into your data recovery case?
By doing the in-lab free evaluation, it answers all these questions and allows us to tell you exactly how much it will cost to recover your data.